Tuesday 20 January 2015

Character Design Class


In character design class we had a new teacher called Justin who introduced us to the character design ideas and shapes. Each character is designed with a basic shape depending on his/her characteristics.
 
Hero characters tends to be more of a square shape.
Villain characters tends to be a triangular structure.
comedic characters tends to be designed in a circular form.
 
We had to select what character from any form of media (I selected Madara Uchiha from Naruto Shippden) and them in a different structure. For example: If you character is a villain then we had to draw them in a square or circler form.
 
 
(Madara Uchiha, Naruto Shippuden)
 
 
I've first drawn Madara in a squire shape to become a hero of the story, he is my results of my effort.

I then drawn him in a circular shape, however I think it made him a bit chubby.  
 
Justin saw my art work and gave me some ideas and tips, this is his drawing that helped me come up with my final drawing.

I finished my drawing of Madara in a circular fashion, here are my results of my effort.
 
 

No comments: